mini-Dems

Friday, November 11, 2005

run away! run away!

Preparations are well under way for the much delayed and highly anticipated migration south. I have given notice at the place of paid employment and have begun the process of searching for a new establishment in Vancouver to sell my labour to. My close associate, Amy, has given me clear intstruction to seek and secure employment of the highest pay and regard - and nothing involving a pager or 'on call' weekends. In addition, I am in the midst of applying to various institutions of higher learning, with the hopes of sharing my vast knowledge of information with my fellow citizens. In the next few weeks I will be humbly couch-surfing at various abodes of friends and family in the Greater Vancouver region. FYI - my favorite meal is lasagna and I dont dig on poultry. See you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hear there's some good places for cheap around Main and Hastings, might be worthwhile to check it out...