mini-Dems

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Format Change!



After running this blog (sporadically) for a few years as a web-journal of personal trips and events, probably as more of a crutch for my own terrible memory, I've decided to switch it up a bit. I've recently wanted to find a medium that I could use to reflect my processing of the people, ideas, events around me, and consequentially to demonstrate a statement of position in regards to this process. Thus, I'll provide more personal commentary and reflection of the goings-on around me, both locally and more globally, that will hopefully engage readers and invite more participation to share in this process.


Also, I'll include cat postings.


I've also added a Follower gadget - so for all those fellow bloggers out there please sign up to show your support. For non-blogging, but interested readers, please let me know if you want me to add you to the automatic e-mail list so that you get new posts direct to your inbox.


Dem

No comments: